February 18 - February 22, 2019
Learn to tell a story using digital storytelling at the Youth Voices Vacation Media Boot Camp. It is a week long intensive multimedia boot camp for 10 to 13 year olds held over the winter vacation break. Youth will receive hands-on experience in mobile, studio and television production and graphic art; and each child will have an opportunity to create a personal project.
- First, define a simple story
- What is it, how to tell it, how to break it down audio visually
- Cast it - using your peers
- Shoot it - lights, camera, action!
- Edit it – add images, voice-over, music, and transitions
- Export it - share your story
- Screen it - show your movie to your friends and family
Contact Monique Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-708-3203 for more information.